Good to know when planning your visit
- As you arrive at Art Garden Spa, we will lend you a bathrobe and slippers. This is the dress code at our spa and this is what you wear when you move around in our spa facility. and
- You will also be given a mug, flannel and towel. We encourage you to carry these around with you, so that you can easily stay hydrated and also dry off or wipe your face between the different experiences.
- If you are an overnight guest at our hotel, please change into your bathrobe and slippers in your room and wear your swimwear underneath.
- Let keywords such as tranquillity and harmony be a lodestar during your spa visit. Speak in hushed tones and move through the premises slowly and deliberately.
- Start your spa visit with a good scrub and rinse in the ablution room. This traditional cleansing ritual is done in silence while you wash in a circular, clockwise motion towards the heart. Ablution is preferably done without swimwear. We have provided gorgeous spa products for you to use, such as shampoo, conditioner, body scrub, shower gel and moisturising body lotion.
- The ablution rooms are divided into either gentlemen or ladies.
- Avoid, as much as possible, to bring valuables to the spa. We have a limited number of lockers available.
- Alcohol and mobile phones must not be brought into the spa area.
- Remember to keep hydrated, keep topping up your cup with water or tea, as spending time in the water or in the sauna dehydrates your body.
- Bring your gym wear along if you want to go to the gym or participate in one of our classes. During these classes, we encourage people to go barefoot, but in the gym, you need to wear trainers for indoor use.
Prior to your spa treatment:
- Please remember to book your treatment well in advance of your planned spa visit and inform the staff of pregnancy and/or any allergies.
- Please arrive at 5-10 minutes before your treatment slot, have a seat and relax in our treatment lounge.
- Bring underwear or dry swimwear to change into prior to your treatment.
- Please note that our body treatments can only be booked in conjunction with an overnight spa package or a day spa package. Facials can be booked without spa entrance, but then you will not be admitted into the spa and there is no option of having a shower before/after your treatment.
Our spa is a mobile-free zone
For the well-being and relaxation of our guests, we have opted to make Art Garden Spa a mobile-free zone. Gym not included.
Art Garden Spa is all about letting go of the hustle and bustle of your everyday life and tuning in to your inner being, which prove more and more difficult when most of us are online 24/7. We hope that we can all work together to make our spa an oasis where you can just be without being affected or influenced by what is going on in the world around us. Take the chance and leave the outside world for a moment or two.
The best possible experience at Art Garden Spa
For you to be able to make the most of your visit and enjoy our spa in the best possible way, we do a little presentation of the spa and all the scheduled activities a few times a day. This information is given daily at our spa reception at 9.15am, 9.30am, 1.30pm, 2pm, 2.30pm, 3pm, 4pm ad 5pm.
Welcome! We can not wait to see you at our spa.