We treat this with the utmost importance by:
- Enhanced hygiene at the hotel with disinfectant on those surfaces advised by guidelines.
- As a complement to hand washing, hand sanitizer gel is available for all guests and staff moving around within the hotel.
- All staff are employed by us, and have been properly trained within their work area in order to ensure the best possible quality.
- We have communicated to all staff information about the virus and our routines.
- We are following the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Sweden regarding quarantine, and we have devised a travel policy relating to the virus.
Please consider the following when visiting our facility:
- Wash your hands often with hot water and soap, and complement this with hand sanitizer gel.
- It is very important to keep your distance from each other.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell, even if your symptoms are mild.
For those visiting Art Garden Spa – We maintain excellent water quality
The US environmental and health administration has investigated how coronavirus in general and COVID-19 in particular behave in pools and bathing areas. Their results show that coronavirus is easier to eliminate than other viruses that we are already protected against today through cleaning mechanisms, filters, chlorine and ultraviolet light.
Temporary change to cancellation policy
Due to COVID-19 we are offering the following cancellation policy:
For private bookings made until 28 February 2022, there is a possibility to cancel with 100% refund up to 24 hours before the booked visit.
Our booking department is ready to assist if you wish to move or cancel your visit. Keeping our guests safe and offering a quality visitor experience are our top priorities, and we will do our utmost to answer your questions and give you the best possible visit.
OTA: If you have booked via a so-called OTA (Online Travel Agency such as Expedia, Booking, Hotels.com etc.) or booked an offer via Secret Escapes or Coop, please contact them for rebooking or cancellation.
We are following carefully the latest recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Sweden (Folkhälsomyndigheten). You can find more information in English HERE >