Temporary cancellation policy
Due to COVID-19 we are offering the following cancellation policy:
For private bookings made until 31 May 2021, there is a possibility to cancel with 100% refund up to 24 hours before the booked visit.
Our booking department is ready to assist if you wish to move or cancel your visit. Keeping our guests safe and offering a quality visitor experience are our top priorities, and we will do our utmost to answer your questions and give you the best possible visit.
OTA: If you have booked via a so-called OTA (Online Travel Agency such as Expedia, Booking, Hotels.com etc.) or booked an offer via Secret Escapes or Coop, please contact them for rebooking or cancellation.
- If using the online reservation system for room reservations or spa- & weekend packages, the credit card is for guarantee only. Payment is due at arrival to the hotel.
- If booking a package by phone or email, payment is due 10 days after booking. The payment is done via internet or via your bank at which point you will have to enter the OCR-number as listed in the booking confirmation. If, when you book your stay, you have less than 14 days prior to arrival, you will be asked to pay upon arrival. If this is the case, you are asked to provide bank card details over the phone as a guarantee for the booking. Please advise our staff at the point of booking, if you are planning to use a gift voucher to pay a part or the entire amount.
- Day spa packages are to be paid in full when booking online, otherwise at the point of arrival at Art Garden Spa.
Ordinary cancellation policy
- Room & breakfast bookings: Cancellations are to be done by 6pm the latest on the day prior to arrival. Cancellations later than that, or no shows, will be debited in full.
- Package bookings: Cancellations are to be done no later than 5 days prior to arrival. Thereafter full repayment will be done if a doctor’s note (medical certificate) is presented. Without valid doctor’s note there will be no repayment.
- Day Spa packages: Depending on the type of package, cancellations should be done 24 hr, alternatively 48 hrs, prior to arrival at the latest. Please see information listed in your confirmation pack.
The above mentioned clauses are relevant for guests and groups of up to 9 people. Please contact us if you are travelling with a group larger than that. We reserve the right to change our pricing. PLEASE NOTE! For booking of conferences or larger groups other rules apply.
From-price, what does that mean?
From-price means that the price will vary depending on season as well as which day in the week you arrive. The from-price that is presented in each offer is the lowest available price. If you consult our online booking facility or call our booking department you will be advised of the price that is applicable to the dates you wish to book.
Significant restrictions of deliveries or circumstances that are out of the control of the hotel, will entitle us to terminate the contract without obligation to pay damages. (e.g. strike, fire, lockout, natural disaster, war or such like)